Sunday, September 2, 2012

What type of Leader do you want to be?

The Leader I would like to be is a leader who knows how to handle people and adapt in situations when I cannot handle. To deal with certain types of people my ideal goal is to change my leadership based on what suits best to the individuals. But I wouldn't like to change if it would hinder long term goals thus I believe it is higher leadership when it accommodates the needs of my employer/boss and makes him look good. Interviewing personal customers from Disney's imagineers and Tokyo's executive board member I have learned that it is by results that achieve trust and bonding to employers and coworkers. Tim (excluded for privacy purposes), a imagineer for Disney said that" It is not only important to inspire, but to be inspired to demonstrate leadership." From Mr.Tim's explanation of leadership, I have learned that even in Disney it is important to show leadership and demonstrate the standards of the company. With this knowledge I want to add that I want to be a leader that demonstrates leadership through action and inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment