Sunday, September 23, 2012


What are some difficult choices you have had to make or some you think leaders have to make? What do you think helps leaders make tough decisions?

                The difficult choices I had to make were either deciding to quit wrestling or football for education/ chance of a better grade. Wrestling and football consumed much of my time to do homework and projects thus became an issue for school work. I loved wrestling and football, but I had to give up one or both in order to increase my scores for SAT and GPA. It was one of the most difficult choices I had to make in my years thus far. I gave up football and early part of the wrestling season to meet up my parent’s expectation and demands.
Leaders make tough decisions by either consulting close friends or families. The other options leaders considers by weighing each option and pick the greater good it will result in for individual or for other members.  Though companions and mental endurance would be a greater help to endure the emotional hardships and turmoil it may bring for the leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment