Sunday, November 11, 2012


Blog: What have you been involved with this semester? How have you seen yourself becoming a leader in your organizations? Where do you want to lead next? How will being a member of these organizations develop you as a leader?

            This semester I have been involved in a LEAD committee(Random Acts of Kindness), wrestling team, and lots of events held by public and LEAD. I have imagined myself to be a leader in these types of communities by either being successful on the mat or to become resourceful in the committee. I personally want to lead next in the wrestling team by becoming a better wrestler. Organizations such as Random Acts of Kindness will teach me the joys of giving and help develop characteristics that reflects kindness in my character. Being a member of both organizations will help me to develop character by working together and progress even if there are discomforts or non conjoined ideas. Though in wrestling, the tough conditioning will help me become a better leader by leading through examples and toughening me mentally. It is through participating in many of these events it helps me to manage my time wisely to experience and create rich moments in life.  
                

No comments:

Post a Comment