Sunday, November 18, 2012

What did you learn? What did you not learn? What surprised you? What suggestions do you have for next year? How can the professor improve? What are you taking with you? What did you use?


          What I've learned from the LEAD class is that interaction between communities and organizations can help build leadership for individuals. The class showed me the importance of communities and leadership by demonstrating through models or figures in life as well as communicating our ideals as a representation of a community. Though there were barriers between students in ideas and social statuses, but the common goal of wishing to succeed and becoming a leader created community. In this I've felt like an experimental group becoming into a community to achieve independent goals. What surprised me was the freedom of expression and the professional management of each individual vocalizing other's opinion and the reception of their responses. 

         The suggestion for next years is that I would recommend them to socialize, interact, and get to know each other very well to create study groups/ social group for fun. The professors are fine in my opinion, but it never hurts to interact more in such as ice breakers or sharing ideals.

           Though in the end, I ended up taking knowledge from the class as well as understanding the environment of the communities development and actions to accomplish its and the individual's personal goal. I personally used this in Enc 1101 when discussing discourse communities and how it came about and I personally used these knowledge to feed myself in to understanding the world and exchanging ideas to become much more open-minded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment