Sunday, October 7, 2012

My reaction to the presidential debate is mixed with a bit of disappointment and doubtful after watching the debate. Prior to watching this debate governor Romney's ideas seem very contradictory that leads me to be doubtful. Mr. Romney's behavior or the style of his argument is very aggressive, such aggressiveness that seems like a hot-headed person in my opinion. This attack style may be favorable to some people because of their frustration in president Obama's decision and plans. In my opinion there are other ways to address the commentator and not cut off the commentator.

On the other hand, listening to president Obama's argument style seemed very dull and non direct. Often times Mr. Obama creates an imagery and revelation to why he supports such causes for his health care and other ideals. The reason why such argument style seems very unfavorable, because this doesn't address the solution for the economic problem. The way he addresses his reason for such support is to tell a story and indirectly boast of his characteristics.

I personally wish there was a greater selection of nominees for the presidential election. But I'll make sure my vote counts and choose the "lesser" evil like most would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment